- CE, UL, RoHS Certified, SAMS Verified
- Viewing Angle: 150 degrees
- Color Temp: 620 Nano Meter
- GOQ LED America Part# M-2RC048
- Nomenclature: M- MINI / 2- 2 diode / R-Red in color / C- Clear Lens / 048 – 0.48 Watts per module
- Modules per foot: 3.8 modules per foot
- Sold in bags of 100 modules.
- Feet per Bag: 26 feet, 2 strands of modules at 13 feet per strand
- Power Consumption per module: 0.48 watts
- LED provided by: DKI
- Lumens: 20 lumens per module
- Spacing: 25mm between modules
- Operating System: 12 volts
- LED Driver: Constant Voltage Driving System.
- Best use: Optimal for application 5+” in depth
- Cable: UL, 20AWG
CIRA Mini LED Module – Red (M-2RC048)
GOQ LED America’s LED mini module M-2RC048 is a 2-diode, 620 nanometer red LED module designed and ideal for applications 5-8” deep. This module is best for lighting channel letters or signage with a narrow stroke, but 5”-8” deep. The module produces a bright, evenly lit vibrant red color. This module is designed for those tight spaces that are hard to light up. To prevent washing out the vinyl color, use this red LED when a channel letter has a red face.
These LEDs have a guaranteed Life span over 60,000 hours. Designed for easy installation with 3M VHB sticky tape for easy mounting. Our GOQ modules are rated IP68 and are UL approved UL#E344463. These GOQ LEDs will provide you and your customer with one of the brightest red LEDs on the market today.
- Module Length – 34 mm
- Module Height – 8.5mm
- Module width – 11.6 mm
- Distance between modules – 25 mm
- 3.8 modules per foot
GOQ LED America warrants all CIRA Line LED modules we sell for a period of five (5) years from the time of purchase. This warranty covers the purchaser from problems which arise due to quality and performance. Warranty covers reimbursement for labor to replace defective LED modules up to three times the dollar amount of defective product.