- CE, UL, RoHS Certified, SAMS Verified
- Viewing Angle: 150 degrees
- Color Temp: 6,500 Kelvins / Natural Bright White
- GOQ LED America Part# M-2WC048-6500
- Nomenclature: M- MINI / 2- 2 diode / W-White in color / C- Clear Lens / 048 – 0.48 Watts per module/ 6500 – 6,500 Kelvins
- Modules per foot: 3.8 modules per foot
- Sold in bags of 100 modules.
- Feet per Bag: 26 feet, 2 strands of modules at 13 feet per strand
- Power Consumption per module: 0.48 watts
- LED provided by Samsung: chip 5630
- Lumens: 65 lumens per module
- Spacing: 25mm between modules
- Operating System: 12 volts
- LED Driver: Constant Voltage Driving System.
- Best use: Optimal for application 5+” in depth
- Cable: UL, 20AWG
CIRA Mini LED Module – White, 6,500 Kelvins, 0.48 Watts (M-2WC048-6500)
GOQ LED America’s LED mini module M-2WC048-6500 is a 2-diode, 6,500K white LED module designed and ideal for applications 5-8” deep. Use this module to light channel letters/ signage with narrow stroke, but 5”-8” deep, with bright evenly lit cool white color. This module is designed for those tight spaces that are hard to light up. Since the 6,500 Kelvins white light does not wash out the vinyl color, this module is also a good solution with vinyl covered letters and signs.
These LEDs have a guaranteed Life span over 60,000 hours. Designed for Easy Installation with 3M VHB sticky tape and a #4 screw hole mount option for easy mounting. Our GOQ modules are rated IP68 and are UL approved UL#E344463. These GOQ Samsung LEDs will provide you and your customer with one of the brightest and whitest LEDs on the market today.
- Module Length – 34 mm
- Module Height – 8.5mm
- Module width – 11.6 mm
- Distance between modules – 25 mm
- 3.8 modules per foot
GOQ LED America warrants all CIRA Line LED modules we sell for a period of five (5) years from the time of purchase. This warranty covers the purchaser from problems which arise due to quality and performance. Warranty covers reimbursement for labor to replace defective LED modules up to three times the dollar amount of defective product.